Sunday, July 20, 2008

Ansals Valley View Estate

I live in Ansals Valley View Estate and invited a few friends over at home over the weekend for dinner. An hour before the time for the party I received a call from one of them to cancel. The lady had been told by someone that the road our colony is located on is in the wilderness and highly unsafe. Thus the reluctance, especially since she was coming alone with her son... I managed to convince her to come and see our place for herself.



To put things in the correct perspective, Ansals Valley View Estate is one of the best locations in Gurgaon to live in. It is located 5 kms ahead of DLF Qutab Plaza and Silveroaks on the Gurgaon-Faridabad highway. Its about 10 kms away from DLF Cyber City and 6 kms from the Global Business Park (MG Road). South Delhi is just 15 kms away. The six hole (soon to be 9 hole) TERI Golf Course is less than 2 kms.



The area is quiet and picturesque with open spaces all around. The weather is far more pleasant than proper Gurgaon and the temperature drops considerably at night. My wife and I barely used the AC this season. There is 100% power back-up, 24 x 7 water supply, security. Within the colony is a mini department store, grocer, chemist, dry-cleaner, cold storage, barber, etc to cater to daily and basic needs.



The rentals and real estate values here are quite reasonable and I would recommend Valley View Estate to anybody looking to rent or buy an apartment in Gurgaon.



(All the images here are of Valley View Estate and the view from our fourth floor apartment. Click an image to enlarge)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sameer,

Can you tell me if I can get a one or two room house on rent, in a society in Gurgaon?

Preferred 2 room, in or around Sector-14, Gurgaon. 2nd floor or any floor, if the building has lift.

Budget between 5-7k.

And any suggestion/tip, to look for when searching for a house on rent in Gurgaon?

Thanx

Sameer Khullar said...

Hi Jas,

I am not aware of any high rise apartments on the other side of the highway, i.e. towards Sector 14. There is one at the entrance to the road leading to Palam Vihar, but I think the rentals there would be very high.

The lowest rentals to my knowledge are in Valley View Estate and Sec 56. A 2 BHK in the former will be for around 9-10K per month.

Unknown said...

Sameer,

How much is maintenance for 3 BHK in Valley view estate ? Is it safe to travel to gurgaon in late evenings ? What are the schools in vicinity ? I am suppose to move next month and looking for apartment for rent and school for my son for class III. I appreciate your help.

Thanks
-Anu S

Unknown said...

Hi Sameer,

Nice review. What is the rent including maintenenace charges for 3 BHK ? Is it safe to travel from Gurgaon in late evenings ? I am looking to move to Gurgaon in a month and rent house. Are school buses og Gurgaon come to the place as I need to get admission for my son in class III.

Thanx,
Anu

Sameer Khullar said...

Dear Anurag,

Thanks for the comment and apologies for the delay in replying. I have moved to Dwarka since a year plus, but will be able to throw some light on your queries.

The maintenance in the Ansals block for a 3BHK is Rs. 1900/- per month. In the BSF block, it is much lesser. I am not aware of the exact amount.

Yes, it is safe to travel from Gurgaon in late evenings.Sometimes in case a truck breaks down on the ascent road, there may be a jam.

Yes, school buses pick and drop children from Gurgaon proper.